Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Just Draw Something

I don't know if I have been under a rock or something but I finally caught on to the new web app craze called Draw Something. It is basically a reincarnation of the old game Pictionary for your smart phone, tablet or iPad. The screens are small and using your big unwieldy finger to draw is far from ideal but it is great practice and a most excellent way to get creative. I saw one DS on the Draw Something Facebook page for the clue "APE" which was the final scene of POTA where Charleton Heston walks down the beach and sees the statue of Liberty half buried in the sand. Very clever!


Here are a few of the ones I have done recently. Unfortunately, I missed a few good ones as I didn't know how to do a screen capture until just yesterday. Get the app and have some fun Drawing Something!








No comments: