Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Make your own caricature!

Every once in awhile I do a Google search on "caricature" to see if my little blog is creeping toward page 1. It never is. I usually give up after page 10 or 12 but it is on page 1of "caricatour" so I am eager to round up all of the bad spellers out there to pad my stats.


One neat thing I did find during my search this morning is a little website called digibody. This guy (or gal) has a little applet that allows you to choose a bunch of facial parts and make your own caricature. It is not extremely robust and there are no colors but you can certainly have some fun with it. I started out trying to make one of myself but it ended up looking like Tom Hanks. 


Head over to http://digibody.com/avatar-maker/index.php and give it a try!

No comments: